- $4,400 Donations from Members
- $3,300 Donations from 100+ Women Who Care
- $1,700 Raised from the Berries & Bubbly spring event
$1,500 Raised during the First Annual Fundraiser
$1,000 OCF Grant
Fulfilling Our Mission
The City Club of Eugene had a variety of amazing events in 2016.
- 51 Friday Forums such as the Mayor’s Farewell and other programs that inform our community.
- 6 Book Chats featuring a book that is being read by UO’s incoming freshmen to expand the conversation about minority viewpoints and awareness.
- 4 Think & Drinks where members network and interact in a relaxed setting.
- 2 Field Trips: one to celebrate Eugene’s adoption of Indigenous Peoples’ Day with a traditional salmon feast, and the second to learn about local wastewater infrastructure.
The City Club of Eugene has ambitious plans to continue to improve the professionalism and diversity of programming and provide a strong financial foundation to ensure increased participation and resiliency of the club.
- Develop a strategic plan to ensure the City Club of Eugene endures into the future and continues to offer value and relevance for members and sponsors.
- Transform our Administrator position into an Executive Director position.
- Strengthen relationships with local businesses through our sponsorship program.
- Grow City Club membership to historic levels.