Ad Duration: September 1 through September 11, 2017
The City Club of Eugene seeks an Executive Director. This position is part-time (20-25 hours per week).
This position serves as the sole staff person for CCE, reports to the President of the Board of Directors, and works closely with the Board and other volunteers. The successful candidate will work on all areas of CCE administration, including, but not limited to: Administration of Programs, Communications, Board Support, Program Committee Support, Membership Support, Sponsors Support, Financial Reporting, and Web Site.
Work locations: various — includes CCE office, CCE Friday meetings, CCE Board and other meetings, meetings at outside locations, and more.
- Commitment to and knowledge of issues impacting Eugene and Oregon.
- Connections to the civic community of the Eugene area.
- Fiscal management experience, including developing and managing budgets. Must be financially trustworthy.
- Excellent writing, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Successful track record in development, fund-raising, or friend-raising.
- Experience working effectively in a team and/or member-driven environment.
- Ability to be present at CCE meetings (every Friday from 11:00am — 2:00pm), monthly CCE Board meetings (4th Wednesday of each month from 12:00pm — 1:30pm), and other meetings as needed.
- Must be computer literate. Preferred requirements: Experience with MS Word, Excel, MS Office, and other software.
- Must have the skill and responsibility to maintain a Web site.
- Must be able to interact positively with a wide variety of people.
- Must be an independent worker with good task-management skills.
- Must be able to carry at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to go up and down a flight of stairs.
- Must have access to vehicle and valid driver license and insurance.
Hourly Pay: $14.00 per hour
How to Apply:
View the Full Position Description, [http://www.cityclubofeugene.org/about/executive-director/]
Send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to City Club of Eugene Executive Director Search, c/o Joshua Burstein, P.O. Box 50444, Eugene, OR 97405, or to email@example.com, with “City Club of Eugene Executive Director Search” in the Subject Line. In order to receive full consideration, applications must be received by 12:00 noon on Monday, September 11, 2017.